Personal and in a relaxed setting...
These are examples of why you might meet me...
- I don't have my own website and I have no budget, where would I even begin to set up my online presence?
- I have a website or blog, yet I do not seem to be able to attract visitors to my site. What could I do that would cost me zero to low dollars?
- I have heard about the need to participate at places like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace, Sphinn, Technorati, Digg, Stumbleupon, Furl, Reddit, Ma.gnolia, Propeller, De.licio.us Where do I start, how do I make use of their services for my business?
- I need to sit down with someone who knows what I am talking about when I begin to talk about an online business. Can I simply sit down with you and bounce around a few of my ideas?
- I would love someone to meet with each week or monthly, to just kick around my thoughts about where I want to take my web based business.
- There are so many online tools and definitions and I have no idea what some of those mean and how they could benefit me with internet marketing. Could we chat about those so that I expand my knowledge?
- I know it is important to establish relationship with potential online customers yet I have no idea what I can do to support that in the contect of such an impersonal space like the internet. How do I build a mail list of fans, keep people interested and get others to hear my message?
- There is so much to manage when you are a solo entrepreneur and I feel like I am in overwhelm. I would love to meet and chat once a week or monthly, just to get my mind back on track and to set up some great support structures.
- What are the tools that I must have for establishing a good foundation for long-term online presence, both for my internet business and for marketing online?
- I really need a coach, mentor and ideas person who can help me move forward with where I currently find myself challenged in my business. I need a creative mind to help throw around some fresh ideas.
- I am a beginner and have only just started using my computer. I need someone to help me to understand more about this whole “internet thing”! With you, I can do that comfortably, slowly and without embarrassment.